Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe smoothies are the proper meal or snack it doesn’t matter what the climate. It’s never too cold to have an awesome smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty method to pack in a meal on the go, I placed on an enormous sweater and fortunately drink them even when the temps are frigid.
Before you jump to Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe. To cook banana, oats and almond milk smoothie you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie:
- Take 2 tbsp. of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of hot or boiling water (enough to just cover the oats).
- Use 1 cup (240 ml) of unsweetened almond milk, 1/3 cup light coconut milk and 2/3 cup almond milk or 1 cup soya milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of frozen banana, chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp. of almond butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of chia seeds soaked in 4 tbsp. water.
Instructions to make Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie:
- Freeze bananas when they start going black, peel them and wrap well in cling film. There’s no need to chop them before freezing as they’ll slice easily, chunks might just shoot out from under the knife a bit!.
- Place the chia seeds in a small bowl or cup, pour the water over the seeds and stir. Refrigerate for at least half an hour, best overnight. It will turn into a gelatinous, almost solid mixture..
- Put the rolled oats in a small bowl and pour over the hot water, leave for 15 minutes. When they have swollen and absorbed the water, place all the ingredients in a blender and whiz at high speed for a minute..
- Drink immediately. Great stuff to have for breakfast, just remember to soak the chia seeds overnight..
Are smoothies healthy for you?
Before we dive into the hunt of make a fruit smoothie, let’s dive into the why. Our philosophy here at welllnesswithnoelle.com is that smoothies might be an extremely nourishing a part of your diet. Just like with our juicing recipes, we say it’s always better to eat complete fruits and veggies the place attainable. But it’s not at all times potential! Smoothies do make it straightforward to pack in all the vitamins of your favourite produce into one drinkable cup—which is nice when you’re on the go or brief on time.
And let’s be sincere, smoothies are simply freaking scrumptious! We’re big believers that you just also have to nourish your soul along with your meals, and if consuming a wonderfully tangy and sweet smoothie brings a smile to your face, then that’s healthy as healthy might be.
Tips on how to Make a Fruit Smoothie
Making a fruit smoothie is so simple as tossing ingredients in a blender and letting it rip, however we want to ensure you succeed each time, so right here’s our precise course of:
- Add liquid to your blender. I typically use unsweetened almond milk, but you may use another type of milk, fruit juice, and even simply water.
- Add in any fibrous meals. If you’re including in spinach or different greens, that is the time to toss them in.
- Add in your frozen fruits and vegetables. I like to hold at least frozen bananas and frozen strawberries readily available for smoothie making. Any frozen fruit works!
- Add any fresh fruits or veggies you’d like to make use of. Right here is the place you’ll toss in fresh strawberries or an avocado half.
- High it off together with your favourite diet mix-ins. Add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, turmeric—no matter you’d like to spice up the diet of the smoothie.
- Blend away! I like to start out my blender on low and then slowly ramp up to full speed. This makes positive every thing is blended well and the blades don’t get stuck. I mix until the smoothie appears silky, and then I pour and enjoy.
If you find this Banana, oats and almond milk smoothie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.