Banana Oatmeal Smoothie recipe smoothies are the perfect meal or snack no matter what the climate. It’s by no means too cold to have an awesome smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty technique to pack in a meal on the go, I put on an enormous sweater and fortunately drink them even when the temps are frigid.
Before you jump to Banana Oatmeal Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oatmeal smoothie recipe. To cook banana oatmeal smoothie you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Oatmeal Smoothie:
- You need 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (any kind, I use an almond-coconut blend).
- Take 2 of spotty bananas.
- Get 2 tbsp. of peanut butter or almond butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp. of ground flaxseed (optional).
- Take 1 tsp. of hemp seeds (optional).
- Take 2-3 of ice cubes.
Steps to make Banana Oatmeal Smoothie:
- Start the night before, by soaking the oats. Place the oats with the milk in a mason jar or Tupperware with a lid and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning when you’re ready to make the smoothie, place the soaked oats and milk into the blender, then add the rest of the ingredients..
- Blend until smooth and enjoy immediately..
Are smoothies healthy for you?
Earlier than we dive into the hunt of easy methods to make a fruit smoothie, let’s dive into the why. Our philosophy right here at welllnesswithnoelle.com is that smoothies may be an incredibly nourishing a part of your weight-reduction plan. Just like with our juicing recipes, we say it’s always higher to eat whole fruits and veggies the place potential. But it’s not at all times attainable! Smoothies do make it simple to pack in all the vitamins of your favourite produce into one drinkable cup—which is great whenever you’re on the go or short on time.
And let’s be trustworthy, smoothies are simply freaking delicious! We are large believers that you also need to nourish your soul together with your food, and if ingesting a superbly tangy and sweet smoothie brings a smile to your face, then that’s healthy as healthy can be.
Methods to Make a Fruit Smoothie
Making a fruit smoothie is as simple as tossing ingredients in a blender and letting it rip, but we need to be sure to succeed every time, so here’s our precise process:
- Add liquid to your blender. I typically use unsweetened almond milk, however you possibly can use any other type of milk, fruit juice, or even simply water.
- Add in any fibrous meals. If you are including in spinach or different greens, that is the time to toss them in.
- Add in your frozen fruit and veggies. I like to preserve a minimum of frozen bananas and frozen strawberries on hand for smoothie making. Any frozen fruit works!
- Add any recent fruits or veggies you’d like to make use of. Right here is the place you’ll toss in contemporary strawberries or an avocado half.
- High it off together with your favourite nutrition mix-ins. Add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, turmeric—no matter you’d like to boost the nutrition of the smoothie.
- Blend away! I like to begin my blender on low after which slowly ramp up to full speed. This makes sure every little thing is blended nicely and the blades don’t get caught. I blend till the smoothie appears silky, after which I pour and revel in.
If you find this Banana Oatmeal Smoothie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.