Dragonfruit smoothie bowl recipe smoothies are the proper meal or snack no matter what the weather. It’s never too chilly to have an awesome smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty option to pack in a meal on the go, I placed on a big sweater and happily drink them even when the temps are frigid.
Before you jump to Dragonfruit smoothie bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dragonfruit smoothie bowl recipe. You can have dragonfruit smoothie bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dragonfruit smoothie bowl:
- Take 100 g of frozen pink pitiya puree (pink dragonfruit).
- Take 1 of whole frozen banana.
- Take half of cup frozen passionfruit puree.
- Prepare half of cup frozen strawberries.
- Prepare half of cup frozen raspberries.
- Provide of coconut milk.
- You need of toppings.
- Use of granola.
- Use of chia seeds.
- Provide of coconut flakes.
- Provide of blueberries.
- Take of almond butter.
- Provide of banana.
Instructions to make Dragonfruit smoothie bowl:
- In a blender or bullet add all ur ingredients except the coconut milk.
- Add splashed of coconut milk and blend and keep adding coconut milk till u get all ingredients blended to thick consistency you dont want it to liquidity.
- Once blended then add toppings (you need to work quickly as the smoothie bowl melts really quick)and enjoy.
Are smoothies wholesome for you?
Before we dive into the search of make a fruit smoothie, let’s dive into the why. Our philosophy here at welllnesswithnoelle.com is that smoothies could be an incredibly nourishing a part of your food plan. Identical to with our juicing recipes, we say it’s always better to eat complete fruits and veggies the place potential. Nevertheless it’s not at all times possible! Smoothies do make it easy to pack in all of the nutrients of your favorite produce into one drinkable cup—which is great when you’re on the go or brief on time.
And let’s be trustworthy, smoothies are just freaking scrumptious! We are massive believers that you also have to nourish your soul along with your meals, and if drinking a wonderfully tangy and candy smoothie brings a smile to your face, then that’s healthy as healthy can be.
Methods to Make a Fruit Smoothie
Making a fruit smoothie is so simple as tossing elements in a blender and letting it rip, however we wish to be sure you succeed each time, so right here’s our exact course of:
- Add liquid to your blender. I typically use unsweetened almond milk, however you can use another form of milk, fruit juice, and even simply water.
- Add in any fibrous meals. If you are adding in spinach or different greens, that is the time to toss them in.
- Add in your frozen fruit and veggies. I wish to preserve at least frozen bananas and frozen strawberries on hand for smoothie making. Any frozen fruit works!
- Add any recent fruits or veggies you’d like to use. Right here is where you’ll toss in contemporary strawberries or an avocado half.
- Prime it off together with your favorite nutrition mix-ins. Add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, turmeric—no matter you’d like to spice up the diet of the smoothie.
- Blend away! I like to start my blender on low after which slowly ramp up to full pace. This makes positive all the pieces is mixed properly and the blades don’t get caught. I blend until the smoothie appears silky, after which I pour and luxuriate in.
If you find this Dragonfruit smoothie bowl recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.