Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe smoothies are the perfect meal or snack no matter what the weather. It is by no means too chilly to have an awesome smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty option to pack in a meal on the go, I put on an enormous sweater and fortunately drink them even when the temps are frigid.
Before you jump to Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry blueberry banana smoothie bowl recipe. You can have strawberry blueberry banana smoothie bowl using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl:
- Get 150 ml of almond milk / soy milk / coconut milk.
- Prepare 125 ml of plain yoghurt / vanilla yoghurt.
- Use 150 gr of strawberry (fresh or frozen).
- You need 75 gr of blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- Provide 2 of bananas frozen.
- Provide of honey (optional).
Instructions to make Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl:
- Put everything (except honey) in a blender and process until smooth..
- Add some honey as desired (I didn’t because the bananas were sweet enough)..
- Put it in a bowl. Garnish with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, some chia seeds, and some toasted almonds. Yummy! 😋.
Are smoothies wholesome for you?
Earlier than we dive into the hunt of tips on how to make a fruit smoothie, let’s dive into the why. Our philosophy right here at welllnesswithnoelle.com is that smoothies will be an extremely nourishing part of your eating regimen. Similar to with our juicing recipes, we say it’s at all times higher to eat whole fruits and veggies where potential. But it’s not all the time attainable! Smoothies do make it easy to pack in all of the nutrients of your favourite produce into one drinkable cup—which is great once you’re on the go or brief on time.
And let’s be honest, smoothies are simply freaking delicious! We’re large believers that you just also have to nourish your soul with your food, and if ingesting a superbly tangy and candy smoothie brings a smile to your face, then that’s wholesome as healthy will be.
Tips on how to Make a Fruit Smoothie
Making a fruit smoothie is as simple as tossing ingredients in a blender and letting it rip, however we want to make sure you succeed each time, so here’s our precise process:
- Add liquid to your blender. I sometimes use unsweetened almond milk, however you would use every other sort of milk, fruit juice, and even simply water.
- Add in any fibrous meals. If you’re including in spinach or different greens, this is the time to toss them in.
- Add in your frozen vegatables and fruits. I wish to keep no less than frozen bananas and frozen strawberries on hand for smoothie making. Any frozen fruit works!
- Add any contemporary fruits or veggies you’d like to make use of. Here is where you’ll toss in fresh strawberries or an avocado half.
- Top it off with your favorite vitamin mix-ins. Add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, turmeric—whatever you’d like to spice up the vitamin of the smoothie.
- Mix away! I like to begin my blender on low after which slowly ramp as much as full speed. This makes certain all the things is mixed well and the blades don’t get stuck. I blend till the smoothie seems silky, and then I pour and enjoy.
If you find this Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.