Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) recipe smoothies are the perfect meal or snack no matter what the climate. It’s never too chilly to have an superior smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty technique to pack in a meal on the go, I put on an enormous sweater and happily drink them even when the temps are frigid.
Before you jump to Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chunky strawberry smoothie (jamba juice-copy cat) recipe. You can have chunky strawberry smoothie (jamba juice-copy cat) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat):
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen Strawberries.
- Provide 1 each of banana (Frozen banana works too).
- Get 1/2 cup of Vanilla Yogurt ( Greek Yogurt works).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Use 10 each of Goji Berries.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cacao Powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Quaker Oats (Oats are about 75% Gluten Free they are made in same area as non Gluten Free grains, however I did some research and they are ok to eat in very light moderation.).
- Get 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Granola (For Topping).
Instructions to make Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat):
- Combine all remaining ingredients in your blender (Ninja, Bullet, Smoothie maker). Blend until all ingredients have blended together. Please note this is a thick smoothy (spoon eating). However if you’d like a more liquidity texture add more almond milk until you achieve desired consistency..
- Pour in your favorite cup 🙂 sprinkle the gluten free granola on top, along with some slices of banana. Enjoy!!!.
Are smoothies healthy for you?
Before we dive into the hunt of how to make a fruit smoothie, let’s dive into the why. Our philosophy here at welllnesswithnoelle.com is that smoothies can be an incredibly nourishing part of your weight loss plan. Just like with our juicing recipes, we are saying it’s at all times higher to eat whole fruits and veggies where potential. Nevertheless it’s not always attainable! Smoothies do make it simple to pack in all the nutrients of your favorite produce into one drinkable cup—which is nice once you’re on the go or short on time.
And let’s be honest, smoothies are just freaking scrumptious! We are big believers that you simply also must nourish your soul along with your food, and if consuming a perfectly tangy and sweet smoothie brings a smile to your face, then that’s wholesome as wholesome might be.
The right way to Make a Fruit Smoothie
Making a fruit smoothie is as simple as tossing substances in a blender and letting it rip, but we need to make sure you succeed every time, so right here’s our exact course of:
- Add liquid to your blender. I typically use unsweetened almond milk, however you could use another form of milk, fruit juice, or even just water.
- Add in any fibrous meals. In case you are including in spinach or different greens, this is the time to toss them in.
- Add in your frozen fruit and veggies. I prefer to hold a minimum of frozen bananas and frozen strawberries on hand for smoothie making. Any frozen fruit works!
- Add any fresh fruits or veggies you’d like to use. Right here is the place you’ll toss in recent strawberries or an avocado half.
- Prime it off with your favourite vitamin mix-ins. Add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, turmeric—whatever you’d like to boost the diet of the smoothie.
- Blend away! I like to begin my blender on low and then slowly ramp as much as full speed. This makes certain every little thing is combined well and the blades don’t get stuck. I blend until the smoothie appears to be like silky, and then I pour and luxuriate in.
If you find this Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.