Banana Coconut Smoothie recipe smoothies are the perfect meal or snack no matter what the climate. It is by no means too cold to have an awesome smoothie! Since smoothies are such a tasty option to pack in a meal on the go, I put on a big sweater and fortunately drink them even when the temps are frigid.
Before you jump to Banana Coconut Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana coconut smoothie recipe. You can cook banana coconut smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Coconut Smoothie:
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized banana.
- You need 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Take 3 of chopped dates.
- Prepare 5-6 of chopped almonds.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Banana Coconut Smoothie:
- Take a blender. Add the coconut milk and chopped bananas into it..
- Also add ice cubes, cinnamon powder, and chopped dates and blend all these well..
- For garnishing, add chopped almonds to it..
Are smoothies wholesome for you?
Earlier than we dive into the search of make a fruit smoothie, let’s dive into the why. Our philosophy here at welllnesswithnoelle.com is that smoothies could be an incredibly nourishing a part of your weight-reduction plan. Just like with our juicing recipes, we say it’s always better to eat whole fruits and veggies where doable. But it’s not always potential! Smoothies do make it simple to pack in all the nutrients of your favorite produce into one drinkable cup—which is great if you’re on the go or brief on time.
And let’s be honest, smoothies are just freaking scrumptious! We’re massive believers that you just additionally must nourish your soul together with your food, and if consuming a perfectly tangy and sweet smoothie brings a smile to your face, then that’s wholesome as wholesome may be.
The right way to Make a Fruit Smoothie
Making a fruit smoothie is so simple as tossing components in a blender and letting it rip, but we need to be sure you succeed every time, so right here’s our precise process:
- Add liquid to your blender. I typically use unsweetened almond milk, but you might use some other sort of milk, fruit juice, and even just water.
- Add in any fibrous foods. If you’re adding in spinach or other greens, that is the time to toss them in.
- Add in your frozen fruits and vegetables. I wish to keep a minimum of frozen bananas and frozen strawberries available for smoothie making. Any frozen fruit works!
- Add any contemporary fruits or veggies you’d like to use. Here is the place you’ll toss in fresh strawberries or an avocado half.
- Top it off along with your favourite nutrition mix-ins. Add protein powder, collagen, chia seeds, turmeric—no matter you’d like to boost the diet of the smoothie.
- Blend away! I like to start my blender on low and then slowly ramp as much as full speed. This makes certain all the things is combined well and the blades don’t get caught. I blend until the smoothie seems silky, and then I pour and enjoy.
If you find this Banana Coconut Smoothie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.